Security printing - TracePack
Security printing is the field of the printing industry that deals with the printing of items such as banknotes, cheques, passports, tamper-evident labels, product authentication, stock certificates, postage stamps and identity cards. Packaging and labeling can be engineered to help reduce the risks of counterfeit consumer goods or the theft and resale of products. Some package constructions are more difficult to copy and some have pilfer indicating seals. Counterfeit goods, unauthorized sales (diversion), material substitution and tampering can all be reduced with these anti-counterfeiting technologies. Packages may include authentication seals and use security printing to help indicate that the package and contents are not counterfeit; these too are subject to counterfeiting. Tracepack is able to provide specialised advice and turnkey solutions on printing and brand protection technologies to help combat product diversion and counterfeiting.
- Aid in the prevention of forgery, tampering, or counterfeiting.
- Supply a wide range of solutions and technologies to ensure the right solution to meet your particular counterfeiting or theft problems.
- Some solutions can clearly show whether products have been tampered with since it left production.
- Custom seals, tapes, labels, RFID tags are available.
- Secure 2D code and track & trace platform also available.
To view, our brochure click here