Our large character printing systems can print on most porous and non-porous surfaces. Traditionally used for carton marking applications, these systems take coding a step further and are also able to print on wood, concrete, construction material and textiles.
Our specific solvent-based inks allow you to print on non-porous surfaces such as plastics with impressive print quality and quick drying time. Our systems combined with appropriate fluids are capable of printing onto EPS products.
A full range of colour printing systems have been developed with the options of a two-spot colour coding system to fulfill your printing needs to become GHS/CLP compliant or a full colour CMYK system to print colour logos needs for customized packaging solutions. A wide range of REACH Regulation compliant fluids are available in a huge variety of colours and shades, offering high performance in terms of contrast barcoding and readability on porous or non-porous surfaces
The Nano-series high performance “all-in-one” coding system is user-friendly, offering 18mm print heights that will fulfill all your daily coding needs.
- One single controller can drive up to 8 x 72mm print-heads, managing a total of 576mm of print height.
- We have the widest range of Hi-Res Coding & Marking print-heads available on the market, with a choice of print heights from 18 to 144mm available for porous and non-porous surfaces.
- A simple and robust design offering a stability and reliability, which is easy to use and maintain.
- Software can be easily integrated into your production environment with a full range of software and features available to connect, control and monitor your production.
- Fully compatible with most database and standard designing software
Key Features of high resolution and large character printing systems:
- Low Maintenance costs.
- Minimal downtime.
- Increased productivity.
- No limitations of printable characters or lines.
- Can print variable and non-variable data.
- Print full-colour logos.
- Biggest print band on the market (144mm).
- Able to mark up to 576mm with a single controller.