Security printing deals with the printing of items such as banknotes, cheques, passports, tamper-evident labels, product authentication, stock certificates, postage stamps and identity cards.
Packaging and labelling can be engineered to help reduce the risks of counterfeit consumer goods or the theft and resale of products. Some package constructions are more difficult to copy and some have tamper-evident seals. Counterfeit goods, unauthorised sales (diversion), material substitution and tampering can all be reduced with these anti-counterfeiting technologies. Packages may include authentication seals and use security printing to help indicate that the package and contents are not counterfeit; these too are subject to counterfeiting.
Tracepack is able to provide specialised advice and turnkey solutions on printing and brand protection technologies to help combat product diversion and counterfeiting.
TracePack’s security printing solutions can provide:
- Aid in the prevention of forgery, tampering, or counterfeiting.
- a wide range of solutions and technologies to ensure the right solution to meet your particular counterfeiting or theft problems.
- Solutions to clearly show whether products have been tampered.
- Custom seals, tapes, labels, RFID tags are available.
- Secure 2D code and track & trace platforms.