Tamper Evident Labelling System - TracePack
ARCA PHARMA TAMPER EVIDENT LABELLING SYSTEM
Looking for High speed tamper evident labelling system for application on pharmaceutical packets? Our Skytech Two Sides Seal labelling machine by Arca guarantees you meet the “secure conditions” imposed by the directive 2011/62/EU.
THE LABELLING PROCESS
Labelling system for sealing pharmaceutical cartons. Allows for labelling on crucial sealing points (tamper-evident labelling).
- compact stainless-steel base (1300mm);
- ergonomic “Open Frame” structure with accessibility from both sides;
- simplified maintenance thanks to easily accessible electrical system separate from mechanical parts;
- maximum format flexibility provided by upper and lower feed conveyors;
- high productivity at 300 products/minute;
- “One side” setting adjustments for quick format changes;
- high capacity of the housing reel (380mm diameter) in a ‘no-loop’ ergonomic position, reducing clearance requirements and roll change times;
- brushless motors on all carton handling devices, with automated Syncro Speed;
- optical control system for effective label application;
- “sliding door” type protection system prevents unwanted obstructions.
The machine is controlled by an industrial PC via positive ‘fail safe’ logic, using a Touch Screen graphic interface.
- “Quick Setup” for fast production starts using storable product work programs;
- “User profiles” featuring configurable differentiated access levels (operator / supervisor / maintenance);
- Biometric identification of machine operators with timed accesses (automatic lock-out). As an alternative to fingerprint detection, conventional alpha-numeric passwords can also be used. For Windows networks, the password subject to Microsoft’s Active Directory policy can also be used;
- Conforms to CFR21 / part 11.